Junior Councillor 2018-2021
Clinic of Children´s Diseases, Institute of Clinical Medicine
Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University
Phone: +37-067 124 784
There are several reasons to join the AEPC as a Junior member. Please feel free to contact the Junior Councillor at any time if there is something you would like to discuss.
As a junior member, you will benefit from:
- Reduced registration fees for the Annual Meeting of the AEPC
- Reduced registration fees for the Basic Teaching Courses, held throughout the year, on a variety of topics.
- Subscription to Cardiology in the Young, the bi-monthly online paediatric cardiology journal.
As a junior member, you will be in a position to make a contribution towards:
- Development of guidelines for training in paediatric cardiology.
- Improvement of education in paediatric cardiology and its related specialties.
- Participation of Junior Members in the Working Groups of the Association.
- Facilitation of exchange between different centers.
- Representing the interests of the trainees to the Council of the Association.
You can apply to become a Junior Member here >>