Bylaws of the board of national delegates
The Board of National Delegates shall consist of a Chairman, a Secretary and Members.
The Chairman shall be ex-officio the President of the A.E.P.C.;
The Secretary will be chosen among the members;
Each European Country (as recognised by the European Union) shall be represented by one member in this board. This member shall be nominated by:
- the National Society of Paediatric Cardiology of that country, or
- in the absence of such society, the representative will be elected among the A.E.P.C. members of that country.
- A member is appointed in office for three years; he can be re-appointed once for a maximal uninterrupted period of 6 years.
- The Secretary-General of the A.E.P.C. shall be ex-officio a member of the Board of National Delegates;
- The Board of National Delegates shall convene at least once during the Annual Meeting. It must:
- give advice to the Advisory Professional Committee concerning admission of new members, training requirements, training institutes, professional matters, and any other matter related to the field of Paediatric Cardiology;
- nominate a Nucleus of 4 members for the Advisory Professional Committee.