University Hospital Lund
Department of Paediatrics
S-221 85 Lund
Phone: + 46 46 171 110
Fax: +46 46 172 307
Partners of the AEPC:
The Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC) was founded in Lyon in 1963 and subsequently has created a network of specialists working in the same field encountering similar problems. The mission of AEPC is to promote (a) the knowledge of the normal and diseased heart and circulation and (b) exchange of knowledge and (c) continuous education. Read more ›
- In 2017 there will be the World Congress of Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiac Surgery - a reason to cancel our Annual AEPC Meeting?
- This grant is offered by the WG Intervention for AEPC Juniors interested in catheter intervention
AEPC scientific GRANT for Junior Members (13.5.2014)
- The aim of this grant is to support scientific projects in the field of paediatric and congenital cardiology in Europe.
Member's Password (18.2.2014)
- There is a newly built questionnaire to get to know charity, humanitarian work and other activities among AEPC members. Here is the link: https://www.soscisurvey.de/humanitarian_work/ Thank you for your support
- Important to get all the new options