University Hospital Lund
Department of Paediatrics
S-221 85 Lund
Phone: + 46 46 171 110
Fax: +46 46 172 307
Partners of the AEPC:
The Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC) was founded in Lyon in 1963 and subsequently has created a network of specialists working in the same field encountering similar problems. The mission of AEPC is to promote (a) the knowledge of the normal and diseased heart and circulation and (b) exchange of knowledge and (c) continuous education. Read more ›
Maintenance of Database! (13.9.2014)
- Sunday September 14, there will be maintenance work of the database. The service will be somewhat interrupted between 1 and 7 pm.
- The jury stated that Alban Baruteau should be supported by a grant of 30000 Euro for his proposed scientific work: "An International Cohort Study on Cardiac Rhythm and Conduction Disorders in Atrio-Ventricular DISCOrdance" Alban Baruteau is AEPC Junior from Marie Lannelongue Hospital, Paris Sud University, Paris, France. Congratulations and success!
The window for voting has been closed (17.8.2014)
- Members were voting the last five weeks how to handle the offer to join the world congress in 2017 and possibly cancel the annual AEPC conference. The result will be communicated very soon.
- Dear members, The access to Cardiology in the Young is now open for members via www.AEPC.org. Please follow the link below to come to a letter from the Editor-in-Chief Jeffre Jacobs to all AEPC members
- This grant is offered by the WG Intervention for AEPC Juniors interested in catheter intervention
AEPC scientific GRANT for Junior Members (13.5.2014)
- The aim of this grant is to support scientific projects in the field of paediatric and congenital cardiology in Europe.
Member's Password (18.2.2014)
- There is a newly built questionnaire to get to know charity, humanitarian work and other activities among AEPC members. Here is the link: https://www.soscisurvey.de/humanitarian_work/ Thank you for your support
- Important to get all the new options