University Hospital Lund
Department of Paediatrics
S-221 85 Lund
Phone: + 46 46 171 110
Fax: +46 46 172 307
The Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC) was founded in Lyon in 1963 and subsequently has created a network of specialists working in the same field encountering similar problems. The mission of AEPC is to promote (a) the knowledge of the normal and diseased heart and circulation and (b) exchange of knowledge and (c) continuous education. Read more ›
- TWO TICKETS TO BE WON for the UEFA Champions League final to be played at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 25 May 2013 (kick off 19:45 hours). Teams are FC Bayern Munchen v Borussia Dortmund. Raffle tickets costs £20 each and are available from information desk in West Wing Foyer. Proceeds will go to charity.
- EBAC accreditation for continuous medical education will provide a total of 16 CME credits for attending the whole AEPC conference. Additional 5 CME credits can be added for attending the update course.
AEPC London 2013 Video (30.4.2013)
- Gurleen Sharland is giving a short introduction Please have a look!
Heart Center Munich (GE) offers fellowship in EP (19.3.2013)
- There is a grant support for a two years' fellowship in cardiac electrophysiology. Please open this headline for more information.
- The scientific programme of the AEPC conference in London, May 22 - 25, is online now. Please open this to get to the links
AEPC meetings in Granada and Istanbul (21.6.2012)
- Go back to the programmes of the fabulous meetings in Granda 2011 and Istanbul 2012
- There is a newly built questionnaire to get to know charity, humanitarian work and other activities among AEPC members. Here is the link: https://www.soscisurvey.de/humanitarian_work/ Thank you for your support
- Important to get all the new options