University Hospital Lund
Department of Paediatrics
S-221 85 Lund
Phone: + 46 46 171 110
Fax: +46 46 172 307
Partners of the AEPC:
The Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC) was founded in Lyon in 1963 and subsequently has created a network of specialists working in the same field encountering similar problems. The mission of AEPC is to promote (a) the knowledge of the normal and diseased heart and circulation and (b) exchange of knowledge and (c) continuous education. Read more ›
- Next examination will take place in Istanbul December 14. To register, please follow this link: http://www.escardio.org/communities/EACVI/accreditation/CHD/Pages/registration.aspx
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPEN (21.9.2013)
- 48th Annual Meeting of the Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology, which will be held in Helsinki on 21-24 May 2014.
- At the gala dinner of the AEPC London meeting a total of £3280 was raised from the raffle of Champions League Cup Final tickets
AEPC meetings in Granada, Istanbul and London (21.6.2012)
- Go back to the programmes of the fabulous meetings in Granda 2011, Istanbul 2012 and London 2013 with abstracts and handouts.
- There is a newly built questionnaire to get to know charity, humanitarian work and other activities among AEPC members. Here is the link: https://www.soscisurvey.de/humanitarian_work/ Thank you for your support
- Important to get all the new options